I started working on a texture to the small concrete barriers. I made about 15 pictures to concrete barriers. The one I liked was a cloudy day in the afternoon, which strongly favors the texturing work, because it doesn't shows hard shadows and has better response to engine real-time lighting work. They are also better to create the displacement maps. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough light so when I opened the image I found too much noise. Now I'm using a picture captured during daylight. This is the first test before finish the texture and using original bumpmapping and displacement for tesselation.